Wednesday 25 July 2012

Confessions of a Shopaholic Book Review

I just finished reading CONFESSIONS OF A SHOPAHOLIC of Sophie Kinsella, yesterday.I watched the movie like two years ago. Downloaded the complete epub of the series. 
My expectations are quite high for I find the Sophie Kinsella books interesting based on the previous books I read before (I've got your number and Can you keep a Secret?). BUT I find this first book of the Shopaholic series, BORING. 
I'm a little bit unfamiliar with the shops Rebecca Bloomwood is talking about, but there isn't much in the story itself. Its the kind of book where you would want to skip and skip because the story keeps repeating itself. and there isn't much going on between Rebecca and her love interest.

I don't know if I'll be reading the sequel (Shopaholic takes Manhattan/ Shopaholic Abroad)..

We'll just wait and see

No comments:

Post a Comment