Tuesday 24 July 2012

NAIA 3 (Manila, Philippines) to Noi Bai Airport (Hanoi, Vietnam)



Around May, we planned to go out of the country, it my first time to get my passport stamped. My mother and her officemates decided to go country hopping. Our first plan is Vietnam-Cambodia-Thailand. But we're only planning for a 4 day trip, so we scrap the idea of going to Thailand. We booked a flight to Hanoi via cebu pacific Tue 03 Jul 2012, 2230H flight it was on sale!!! 
After the booking, I searched hotels and places to visit and day tour packages because we'll be spending limited time in each stop.







Tuesday, July 3, checking in Ninoy Aquino International Airport Terminal  3


And we met Phil Younghusband while waiting in NAIA terminal III


The View in the Plane, the moon is sooooo bright, I think we are already in Vietnam when I took this photo.





Arrived at Noi Bai Airport arround 1:30am Vietnam Time (2:30am Philippine Time)


1 comment: