Sunday 3 February 2013

THOMAS & JANUARY BOOK REVIEW

I was so pumped when I finished reading Callum and Harper and decided to find another Amelie Fisher book, and that's when I found Thomas & January.

Thomas was actually Tie Dye Tom from Callum & Harper. Heart broken, he moved fro his friends to another city. Living a life at night, scouting new musicians for he is also a former band member, his path crossed with January. 

January left her scholarship to a well-known University to pursue her
calling, having a good ear for music, she found a job as a scout with Thomas. 

Nights in Ireland, Thomas ans January have no choice but to be stuck with each other, the biggest test of them all was trust.

I really don't know how to tell the plot, but I think that was as close as I could get. 

I have no other way than compare this book to Callum and Harper, and Thomas & January is not called Sleepless 2 for no reason, so here it goes. While C&H (yes C&H!) was full of drama, T&J was laid back, no real drama, just your usual, I-think-I-like-her/him-but-I-shouldn't kind of story. In C&H, you'll cry your heart out because the main characters have the baddest damn luck ever, while in T&J, you'll get frustrated for the characters themselves for being stupid not knowing their true feelings, well, just thinking about it, both C&H and T&J's characters are both oblivious about the other's feelings, both scared to tell the other the truth and both want to stay in the friend zone for them not to be apart from each other. 

Trust is the main issue in this story, since Tom had his heart broken real deep, he doesn't want to fall again, but then January came. Thomas locked up his feelings tight but January just had the key.

Nice simple story. A quick read. Good read. AND i love the cover.


3 out of 5 stars. 


SUPERJOLA.BLOGSPOT.COM


No comments:

Post a Comment