Saturday 13 October 2012

INFINITEA ANONAS

I just can't get enough of milktea! 

A week after going to and fro Quezon City, I've discovered INFINITEA. Yes, I've been passing by that store for a whole week without even noticing it. How weird is that?! And ever since, I've been having my daily dose of milktea.

Sunday: Okinawa Milktea
Monday: Strawberry Bliss Milktea
Tuesday: Dark Chocolate Milktea
Wednesday: Green Apple Tea with Yogurt
Thursday: (When all else fail) Wintermelon Milktea
Friday: Peach Lychee Milktea

..and I was suppose to have my Chocolate Milktea today Saturday), but the unthinkable happened! I don't want to go into details but, my Milktea was consumed by the streets of Angono. tsk, tsk, tsk...

The Milktea selections already have add-ons in it (nata de coco, pearl, pudding etc...) 70php to 90 php. Fruit teas dont have bits (add-ons) in it,it's cheaper that the Milktea selections, price range from 60php to 70php, you could upgrade your Fruit Tea and add yogurt (plus 10php) or yogurt slush (15php). I haven't tried the yogurt slush yet but the Apple Green Tea with yogurt is absolutely DELISH! I also haven't tried the Frappes yet, but I target to have them next week (yeah...), price ranges from 85php to 95php. They also serve hot teas. 




Okinawa Milktea





Labidabs Milktea



Green Apple Tea with Yogurt

Peach Lychee Milktea


I guess here's when my addiction starts. My guy even told me that by the end of the year I'll be able to try every single flavor of milkteas in Infinitea Anonas. 



SUPERJOLA.BLOGSPOT.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment