Saturday 13 October 2012

TUESDAYS WITH MORRIE BOOK REVIEW

I know the name Mitch Albom sounds very familiar when my officemate lend me her book Tuesdays With Morrie last week. My friends in college talked about him and his books when we where in college, but I haven't paid much attention him then. Until now.

Tuesday With Morrie is a book about a dying man, sharing life's lessons to a very much alive student. 

“Devote yourself to loving others, devote yourself to your community around you, and devote yourself to creating something that gives you purpose and meaning.” ― Mitch AlbomTuesdays with Morrie

Reading this book is like being
enlightened or should I say, a wake up call on how I live my life, how I get obsessed on things that don't matter and how the community drive people's lives and leading to other directions instead on focusing on what is important.

Maybe near death clears a person's mind, and Morrie is just an angel sent from above for teaching life's lessons and Mitch being the medium of his messages. This book has so many lessons, about love, family, forgiveness and even saying goodbye. Lessons that I know could be a use to everyone of us even though we have different upbringings, situations and beliefs. 

I'll give it a 5 out of 5 for making me cry while riding a jeep.


SUPERJOLA.BLOGSPOT.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment