Thursday 14 January 2016

SINCERELY, CARTER by Whitney Gracia Williams

Just like what I've posted in my goodreads profile, I LOVE BESTFRIENDS-TO-LOVERS stories! They're just GREAT! This book got me super happy and weepy, the best kind of stories, with the high dose of kilig and drama.


SINCERELY, CARTER


Carter and Arizona have been best friends since fourth/fifth grade. They never crossed that line, until now.

I love how they both care for each other, not noticing how things have become. They know who the other's first kiss was (or do they even REALLY  know).

Their story is just great, though you'll probably have an idea what would be the ending. Every best friends-to-lovers story always end up the same. But still, the ride is just the great, I mean the story leading to that point is always a nice read. This one, great humor, love, and drama, the perfect book!

(I'm having a writers block right now, not that I am a writer, its just difficult for me right now to write, my head is kinda cloudy, but still I just want to write something about this book, because, I loved it [now I'm having difficulty with the spelling of the words, my head is cloudy I tell you].)

So nearing the end of the book, my tears were nonstop, I remember reading the last to the end part last Monday night, I was crying the whole night, my face was a nightmare when I looked at the mirror. The drama part is the best part of the book. It was very heartbreaking, I can imagine being in Arizona's situation. I wanted to punch Carter.

I JUST LOVE THE DRAMA.


But the ending is just sweet. :)) I'm in love.

5 OUT OF 5

PS       The cover though, I'm not a fan of guys with tattoo, I prefer that macho kind of cover, a little torso show is also fine, but tattoo, no.




SINCERELY, ARIZONA

It's like the epilogue of the previous book. It was a tad short for my liking.

4 out of 5

No comments:

Post a Comment