Monday 5 November 2012

EASY BOOK REVIEW


It's been 2 days after I've read Tammara Webber's Easy, and I'm on the verge of forgetting what I've read. Well, that's saying something. 


Okay the plot, the very common, girl was brokenhearted, her name is Jacqueline aka Jackie (no more), dumped by her long time boyfriend, then she meets this mysterious guy from Econ class Lucas. Falls for him, while Lucas keeps on resisting her because she's not good for her/not good for him (I know, sounds like The Twilight saga). 

The story was okay, plain, the characters are also okay, the problem is that the book is too long for the story, the story is predictable,
the characters are predictable so it tends to be boring. And maybe just like me, you'll forget it in a week's time tops.

Maybe what I like in the story was Lucas' story, how he came to be the person that he is. Because that's the only thing that is unpredictable and I was so shocked for what happened to him, I mean, I really didn't have a clue but that was it, that's it.

It was a waste of my time reading this book. I don't really get what the buzz is all about in this book and I've read a lot of good feed backs, but maybe it's just not my cup of tea.

I'll give a 1.5 outof 5. 


SUPERJOLA.BLOGSPOT.COM



No comments:

Post a Comment