Friday 9 November 2012

THE TRUTH ABOUT FAKING BOOK REVIEW

The Truth About Faking is Leigh Talbert Moore's first book to ever write, and my first book of hers to read.

Looking at the cover, very cheesy, the title, the title did not really attract me to read it. 

Before I've read this book,
Iv'e browsed, yes I've only browsed  a book named Forbidden by Tabitha Suzuma. I don't usually just browse books, but this one's story is so heavy I thought to just see what I'm getting myself in to. AND after all that drama, I thought, I need to read a book with less drama just to get my mind off the weirdness of Suzuma's book. (and by the way, I still don't know if I will read her book, I'm still thinking about it)

So... I settled for Moore's book instead, and I LOVED IT!

The story was so simple, girl (Harley) likes boy (Trent) , the boy is oblivious. Then another boy came (Jason). Jason likes Harley, but Harley doesn't know, or pretends not to know. Harley uses Jason for Trent to like her. 

Plus, there's this story about Harley's parents, mom loves dad. dad loves mom. Mom's a teacher, she teaches massage, and she has this one hot student, and everyone in town now suspects mom is cheating on dad with the student.

What I like the best about this book, is that it's so fast-paced, that even though, you'll get a hunch of what will happen next, the time you'll open the next page, there's the answer to your question. 

The book is also very clean, very innocent and you'll have a life's lesson at the end. 

A little error on the book cover though. Harley is blonde not brunette. 

4.75 out of 5.


SUPERJOLA.BLOGSPOT.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment