Saturday 5 January 2013

THE STATISTICAL PROBABILITY OF LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT BOOK REVIEW


THE STATISTICAL PROBABILITY OF LOVE AT FIRST SIGHT BY JENNIFER E. SMITH

I'm not a believer of love at first sight. This book didn't convinced me that these things happen. But the concept of falling in love in a span of 24 hours is just so ridiculously exciting you'll root for the characters the moment you read the plot. 


Hadley doesn't want to go anywhere but stay in her home, a home
without his father who'll get married an ocean away. But she needs to get to that plane and do the unspeakable, be the bridesmaid to her father's wedding. Her flight somehow managed to get off without her and she now waited in the crowded airport. Now comes Oliver, the British boy who somehow saved her from her boredom and fear of heights. 

I'm not a fan of flashbacks, but there's a ton in this book. I love the story. I love the characters. I love the love at first sight kind of romance. The story is short which is what I hate, but to think of it, if the book is longer or the ending's not really the ending, maybe you'll end up getting bored, so I guess the book is perfect!   Just Perfect!

Five out of five!

SUPERJOLA.BLOGSPOT.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment