Saturday 5 January 2013

FORGET YOU BOOK REVIEW

I've been wanting to read a Jennifer Echols book, and my first was entitled Forget You.

Zoey has this neglectful of a father who happens to knock-up one of his employees and a suicidal mother, and in all of these, Zoey blames herself. Her mother was sent away to a rehab, her father, gone to Hawaii for his own wedding, and now Zoey is left all by herself plus cameras in their house.
Now there's Doug, who yesterday hates her guts, and now acting like a major sweetheart. How did these things happen in one night. 

Yeah yeah, the plot sounds amazing, it's like every drama, dream fantasies of having a secret crush on your arch enemy dream come true. But NO. This sounds like filipino soap opera. Accident-Amnesia-Big Reveal-Yey! Halfway through the book, I found myself yawning and stopping myself skipping and flipping to the last page already. And who in this earth prefer parking than staying in once room. I'm thinking this book really is for young people, and not for the young at heart. 

I'm not sure if I'll be reading a Jennifer Echols book anytime soon.

One out of Five.

SUPERJOLA.BLOGSPOT.COM


No comments:

Post a Comment