Sunday 27 January 2013

SHUT OUT BOOK REVIEW


I was in LOVE in Kody Keplinger's THE DUFF, I love Keplinger's humor and the story itself.


So I got myself searching for other Keplinger novels, and my second book was SHUT OUT. 


Lissa has a quarterback boyfriend who keeps ditching her to fight some boy fight over the school's soccer team. And Lissa is getting sick of always being second and being ditched so she arranged a strike with the other teams girlfriends. But when her boyfriend can't
seem to understand their purpose, she ends up dealing with one of the other teams player and her former friend Cash. 


Let me set the record straight. I love teen romance, I love Keplinger (because of The DUFF), I love the love-hate themed novels. But this book is so immature for my taste, I mean, the plot is just so boring, the characters are annoying, yes that's Lissa and the other girls on strike, Randy and Cash as well. The plot just doesn't make any sense. This book show how girls these days are so easy to get and these situations are very much open that the girls in this book think that having this strike is their only way in straightening their boys.

It was a big let down from The DUFF, BUT I'm still looking forward reading A Midsummer's Nightmare.

1 out of 5. yeah yeah yeah boo hoo!


SUPERJOLA.BLOGSPOT.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment