Tuesday 15 January 2013

HOPELESS BOOK REVIEW


Hopeless by Colleen Hoover


Sky doesn't mind her being adopted, she doesn't mind going to public school for the first time, she doesn't mind having no cellphone, television and not having a facebook account. She's
contented for everything she has and she is.



Until Holder came into the picture, and then Sky discovered everything that surrounds her is all a lie. Every reason given to her is a lie to hide her past. Holder, is this guy who terrifies her and calms her down at the same time. Little does she knows, Holder knows the secret that has been kept from her.



Once, you'll feel the story is innocent, but beneath all the simplicity was the drama brewing beneath it all. All my guesses as the outcome of the story was washed away, I was shocked and I can tell you, the story was very good. Holder was every guy a girl wants, her qualities are so unbelievably perfect, I'm not sure if a man like Holder exists, he so patient and passionate. BUT!, yes, there's always a but, it's too long for my liking. 100 pages too long.



4 out of 5. I'm being generous.


SUPERJOLA.BLOGSPOT.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment