Thursday 2 August 2012

FRENCH KISS (DIARY OF CRUSH #1) BOOK REVIEW

 I was looking for an escape from reality in a form of a book when I started reading French Kiss (Diary of a Crush #1) of Sarra Manning, I didn't know that it is a trilogy until I finished the book and go to goodreads to update my profile and look for other's feedback about this book. 

It is a good book if you like a little drama and boys who're very hesitant to being with girls, even though you know he likes you but still denies it. I like it, I didn't say I love it, the first part of the book is boring, I was confused, but it keeps getting a little better in the middle part of the book. 
There's this mysterious guy who you just scrambling to get to know what he's thinking. Then there's a lot of girl drama, I know almost everyone has gotten to this point in their life, whether, friends betraying you, having friends YOU thought you're friends with, and having to deal with your ex-lovers ruining your life, you know, ALL THAT DRAMA. 

All THAT drama is in Edie's life when she and her family moved to a new place, she now has to face being in a new school, having a huge crush to Dylan, dealing with two faced bitch Mia, and being jealous to Dylan's best girl friend Shona, who eventually became Edie's friend in the end. It seems shallow but it's not if you're 16 years old and discovering things and friendship and being in love is the center of your universe.

I guess, I better find and read the sequel.

superjola.blogpot.com



No comments:

Post a Comment