Tuesday 7 August 2012

MOONLEAF ANTIPOLO

My high school buddies and I usually spends time together over weekend, whether watching jdoramas, talking kpop, cooking spaghetti, making maki, watching movies, then, they discovered yogurt, then THE FAMOUS MILKTEA. The discovery of MOONLEAF in Antipolo was made by one of my dear friend (lets just call her) Maria Joy, who resides in the area.




The place is cozy, if you're looking for a place to relax and have an alone time, or a hangout for your barkada, this is THE place for you.  The milktea/fruit tea costs around 45php to 75php and 10php for the add-on (pearl, pudding, nata, and yes, aloe vera). The place has wifi, and if you think you'll be staying for a while and you brought with you your gadgets (laptop and the likes), you may ask for an outlet but I think they charge extra peso for that. There's also a shop next to Moonleaf where they serve pasta, nachos,and cakes if you're hungry which would go well with your milktea. 


Their bestseller is the Wintermelon milk tea, one of my friends (Maria Joy) loves Peppermint milk tea, I haven't decided what I like best but I've recently tried Passion Fruit Black Tea and it tastes like guyabano.



How to get to Moonleaf Antipolo:
Just ride a jeep going to Antipolo or Tanay via Antipolo, tell the driver to drop you off at Beverly Hills Subdivision. There an establishment beside the subdivision,Moonleaf is located beside Shoppersville.




Lychee Nata 





SUPERJOLA.BLOGSPOT.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment