Thursday 6 September 2012

ADORKABLE BOOK REVIEW


I'm not planning on reading ADORKABLE by Sarra Manning until I've read the sequel of French Kiss, but things happen and finally ended up reading the first page and I just couldn't stop reading! Sarra Manning proved again that she is a very good writer even though the story is long, you couldn't help yourself  and even though you've commanded yourself to stop, you JUST COULD NOT because the story is THAT good and her writing is so amazing.

I don't even know a real dork in person but it didn't stop me from enjoying the book, the heroine, Jeane Smith is so not any other girl I've read before, she's just brave, acts like she didn't care but still has a heart. Her relationship with Michael Lee is just so amazing, they didn't have expectations from each other and yet they still managed to be faithful and it makes me feel that they cherish their weird relationship deep inside. And it's not like they were just kissing buddies but they're also real friends even though they didn't know it. They're there for each other when one of them is down and they just love each other though they didn't want to admit it themselves. 

The story is just fun and sweet and the characters are so brutally honest AND I'd just like to imagine how Michael Lee looks in real life (since I also have an almond shaped boy myself).

4 out of 5. 



SUPERJOLA.BLOGSPOT.COM

No comments:

Post a Comment