Thursday 13 September 2012

TRUNG NGUYEN COFFEE

When we arrived in Saigon, one of our companion said that there's this one coffee shop that's leading the coffee business in Vietnam, and was also said that it is even bigger than Starbucks! Well, come to think of it, I didn't even remember seeing a single Starbucks in Vietnam.

In every corner, you'll see the Trung Nguyen Coffee shop, it's like Jollibee here in the Philippines, I mean that's how I felt when I started to notice it everywhere I look.

So, when we got to the place, We thought it was closed, because there are no customers around, and little did we know, there's a second floor and all the people are in there. Getting back on track
we ordered three Ice blended Coffees (because it's like 10 in the evening and we didn't fancy having hot coffee), mine was Ice blended coffee with almond. It tastes really good, I don't have anything to compare it to.

We even bought their instant coffee, G7, it's a little bland for my taste (if you're used to drinking Great Taste White coffee everyday, I think almost every other instant coffee taste a little bland), so when I make myself a cup of G7 coffee, I fill up half a cup of hot water (trust me, it always taste better when your coffee is a bit strong), then add a little sugar. And by the way, I always fill my coffee half a cup.

Their menu book looks like scrap book!











No comments:

Post a Comment